Learn the foundations of creating an employee onboarding experience that other organizations will be jealous of.
A Quality Employee Onboarding Experience Tends To Be Exception, And Not The Norm.
- Gallup found that only 12 percent of employees strongly agree their organization does a great job of onboarding new employees.
- A negative onboarding experience results in new hires being 2x more likely to look for other opportunities.
- The organizational costs of employee turnover are estimated to range between 100% and 300% of the replaced employee’s salary.
Have you had a day one at your new job that looked like this?
- Talking to people who made me feel that I’ve made the wrong choice in joining the organization.
- An abrupt change from the interview and recruiting phase. While I was interviewing, they seemed like they couldn’t wait for me to start. When I did start, I felt taken for granted.
- Getting in trouble for breaking unwritten rules that I wasn’t aware of.
I’m sure it took you awhile to get up to speed and find success at that organization.
But what happens with a good employee onboarding experience?
- From day one, I knew I had joined the right organization.
- Instead of constantly onboarding due to turnover, you’re spending more time onboarding for new roles as your organization grows.
- Research by Glassdoor found that organizations with a strong onboarding process improve new hire retention by 82 percent and productivity by over 70 percent.
- I had several people help me understand the unwritten rules, and gave me everything I needed to know, but was afraid to ask and can ease themselves into the organization.
Introducing The Employee Onboarding Mini Crash-Course!
Create a stellar employee onboarding experience to set up new hires for success from day one.
Here is What We’ll Cover:
- Why You Should Invest In Your Employee Onboarding Experience.
- Determining The Goals For You Employee Onboarding Experience.
- 11 Onboarding Ideas And Best Practices That Other Organizations Use.
- How To Make Your Onboarding Experience More Personalized.
- How To Scale Up Your Employee Onboarding Experience.
- How To Iterate & Improve Your Employee Onboarding Experience On The Regular.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to improve their employee onboarding experience.
- HR or People & Culture managers looking for different ways to improve their employee onboarding
- Organizations that are facing major growth, and need to implement a foundation for their employee onboarding